Monday, August 29, 2005

Merdeka day celebration

Cherating -- 2 days before National Day.

31st August every year, Malaysian celebrates "Merdeka Day" or National Day. On National Day eve, I was still at my office doing my work. repairing..downloading.. configuring..installing and testing. What a day for me. Never knew to rest at home or joining my friends celebrating the Merdeka Day. Not that I hadn't had a clue or had experience to celebrate it but I just didn't give a damn. Why? because I prefered to celebrate it in cyber world. Wired and sometimes wireless.

I had experienced it before. During my study years at Penang. Those days were unforgettable. We gathered at a field near Padang Kota Lama and waiting for the countdown. 10..9..8....3..2..1 and firework started. What did we get from a celebration like this? Is this the best way to celebrate? Many people complaining about the raising of oil price and many suffers from it. How can we waste money for the firework? Whose money is that? Can you tell me?

No comments:

Second monitor no display after latest update - KDE-neon

 After latest update as of Oct 3, 2023, my second monitor was undetected with latest kernel (6.2.0-33-generic). If I boot with previous kern...