Saturday, July 29, 2006

The latest Google Talk



When I was checking my INBOX, I usually ignored emails from unknown sender (including emails from mailing lists) for the first time if and only if the Subject was not interesting but one email really caught me. The subject was about the latest Google Talk or Gtalk for short. I am a big fan of Google Talk and have been using it for nearly a year now. Of course, the 'talk' feature is the main attraction. I like its simplicity.Nonetheless, I want it to have more features like the ability to share files, change status on the fly based on action, more colorful smilies and webcam support. Use YM! I hear you say. No. What I want is the google way of doing things. Simple but elegant. :-)

Wait no more. At least many of the features have been added in the recent release. See what's new. Download it here.

No comments:

Second monitor no display after latest update - KDE-neon

 After latest update as of Oct 3, 2023, my second monitor was undetected with latest kernel (6.2.0-33-generic). If I boot with previous kern...